Πέμπτη 9 Αυγούστου 2012

SUMMER PARADISE......SIMPLE PLAN


Oh, Oh Take me back, take me back 
Oh yeah Back to summer paradise My heart is sinking As I'm lifting up 
Above the clouds away from you 
And I can't believe I'm leaving 
Oh I don't kno-kno-know what I'm gonna do
 But someday I will find my way back
 To where your name Is written in the sand 
Cause I remember every sunset I remember every word you said
 We were never gonna say goodbye 
Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta 
Tell me how to get back to Back to summer paradise with you 
And I'll be there in a heartbeat
 Oh-oh I'll be there in a heartbeat
 Oh-oh (Tell 'em) 
My soul is broken
 Streets are frozen I can't stop these feelings melting through
 And I'd give away a thousand days, oh
 Just to have another one with you
 What'd you say Well real life can wait (real life can wait) 
We're crashing like waves (uh-huh)
 Playing in the sand (me and you) 
Holding your hand
 Cause I remember every sunset I remember every word you said 
We were never gonna say goodbye
 Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta c 
Tell me how to get back to
 Back to summer paradise with you
 And I'll be there in a heartbeat 
Oh-oh I'll be there in a heartbeat 
Oh-oh Yeah I remember summer mornings
 And summer evenings 
Now you're not next to me
 And I am freezing Was it real?
 Oh baby tell me, was I dreaming?
 How can you show me paradise,
 When I'm leaving?
 Now my heartbeat is sinking
 Hope's shrinking
 When I try to speak no words
 Lip-syncing Hope this is not just wishful thinking
 Tell me that you care And I'll be there in a heartbeat
 Someday I will find my way back 
To where your name Is written in the sand
 Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go 
Cause I remember every sunset I remember every word you said 
We were never gonna say goodbye
 Say la-ta-ta-ta-ta Tell me how to get back to 
Back to summer paradise with you 
And I'll be there in a heartbeat I remember where we first kissed 
How I didn't wanna leave your lips 
And how I've never ever felt so high La-ta-ta-ta-ta
 Tell me how to get back to
 Back to summer paradise with you 
And I'll be there in a heartbeat 
Oh-oh I'll be there in a heartbeat (summer paradise)
 Oh-oh I'll be there in a heartbeat

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: